Table of Contents
- 1 3 Easy Steps On How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
- 1.1 Step 1: Login To Your Amazon Account
- 1.2 Step 2: Navigate To Your Amazon Wallet
- 1.3 Step 3: How To Enter A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
- 1.4 1. Can You Use Visa Gift Cards On Amazon?
- 1.5 2. Can You Use Multiple Visa Gift Cards On Amazon?
- 1.6 3. How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon Name On Card
- 1.7 4. Amazon Visa Gift Card Restrictions
To support Home & Garden Authority, we earn a commission if you purchase by clicking a link listed below at no additional cost to you. This doesn’t influence or sway our opinions in any way. We believe in complete transparency so you can make the most informed choices. Read more here.
3 Easy Steps On How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
Using your visa gift card on Amazon can seem confusing at first, but it’s actually easy. Amazon treats Visa Gift Cards exactly like Visa Prepaid Debit Cards. The result? They are both one in the same.
You use a visa gift card on Amazon the same way you’d use any other normal credit or debit card. Note, there’s two primary ways to use your Visa Gift Card on Amazon. This depends on if your visa gift car is redeemable or if it’s in your own name. Either way, you’ll be able to use it.
Continue below for our quick step-by-step on how to use your Visa Gift Card on Amazon.
Continue below for 3 surprisingly easy steps on how to use your visa gift card on Amazon.
Step 3: How To Enter A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
On ‘Your Account‘ page:
- Click ‘Payment Options‘ highlighted in red.
- This will take you to ‘Your Amazon Wallet‘
Next, enter your visa gift card information as you would a normal credit or debit card.
Once finished, click “Add your card” at the bottom.
Clicking “Redeem a gift card” takes you to Amazon’s Redeem a gift card page. From here, you can claim your code & obtain the full value of your Amazon gift card.
1. Can You Use Visa Gift Cards On Amazon?
Does Amazon accept visa gift cards? The short answer is yes! Amazon does accept visa gift cards. As we mentioned above, you can either redeem your gift card, or enter your gift card as a regular debit card on Your Amazon Wallet.
2. Can You Use Multiple Visa Gift Cards On Amazon?
Unfortunately Amazon doesn’t allow you to split transactions with multiple debit, credit, or visa gift cards. We’re not sure why they don’t allow this, but as of early 2018, they don’t.
Note: In order to use a single visa gift card, you must ensure the balance on your visa gift card exceeds the balance of your total order. If it doesn’t, you won’t be able to use your visa gift card.
3. How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon Name On Card
Sometimes a visa gift card will have your full name on it. Scenarios like this are simple! Just enter your card on Your Amazon Wallet page the same way you’d enter a new debit or credit card. It’s that simple!